Sisterlocks is offered as a package of 3 visits
First Visit: The Consultation
During this session, we will discuss your personal hair care history and your lifestyle to determine if Sisterlocks is right for you. You will also have a cluster of approximately 8-12 "SAMPLE LOCKS" put in your hair to see if they will hold, check sizes, verify the amount of scalp showing, settling-in time, etc. This consultation is essential for both you and your Consultant to ensure you get your Sisterlocks done in the most suitable way.
Second Visit: The Locking SessionThe locking process can take from 10-20 hours or even longer in some cases. The average Sisterlocks customer will leave this session with an average of 400 locks! We will provide you with a "Starter Kit" that includes the proper shampoo for starting your locks, tiny rubber bands and "tip sheets" on grooming and shampooing as your locks settle in. Be sure to schedule your follow-up visit before you leave. Good maintenance is the key to gorgeous Sisterlocks over time.
(Time may be divided up to manage client's sitting time.)
Third Visit: Follow-upThis visit should be scheduled after at least two shampooings, which is usually within one month from the date of your Locking Session. Your Consultant will monitor the integrity of your locks, tighten them up and give you an idea of how long the settling-in process is likely to take. You can also begin discussing styling tips for the 'total look' that's right for you!
On-going follow up visitsWe recommend scheduling your first few retightening appointments at 4 to 6 week intervals to easily monitor the progress of your locks. This way the progress of your locks can be easily monitored. As your locks mature, your Consultant will be able to determine how often you will need to come in for re-tightening on a regular basis. The average time between visits is 4-8 weeks, depending on the hair type and rate of growth.
Sisterlocks Establishment Package
- *Base price for the Sisterlocks package is $1000 for the first 4 inches of hair.
- Length, density, and the size of Sisterlocks determine additional costs.
- $100 per inch after the first 5 inches of hair.
- Your $100 Consultation Fee will be applied to your $200 deposit (totatling $300), which is due at the time of booking. ALL deposits are NON-refundable
- At the time of $200 deposit, all package appointments are booked and confirmed.
- Deposit is non-refundable, scheduling notice 5 business days.
- Balance is due the day of establishment.
- Your first retightening must be scheduled and performed no later than 4 weeks after your establishment
- $105 for the first 2.5 hours of service.
- $50 hourly rate after the first 2.5 hours of service.