RoxxLoxx Master Foundation Package
RoxxLoxx is offered as a package of 4 visits
The RoxxLoxx Evaluation
The Foundation Session
Follow up shampoo
The follow-up refresh session
First Visit: The RoxxLoxx EvaluationDuring this session, we will discuss your personal hair care history and lifestyle to determine if ROXXLOXX is right for you. You will also have a cluster of approximately 8-12 "EXAMPLE LOXX" put in your hair to see if they will hold, check sizes, verify the amount of scalp showing, settling-in time, etc. This Evaluation is essential for both you and your Specialist to ensure your ROXXLOXX(TM) are done in the most suitable way.
*At the time of your consultation, hair must be clean and free of ALL extensions, heavy oils, and conditioners.
Second Visit: The Create/Foundation SessionThe LOXXing process can take from 10-20 hours or even longer in some cases. The average ROXXLOXX customer will leave this session with an average of 400 locks! We will provide you with a "LOXX Starter bag" that includes the proper shampoo for stabilizing your LOXX, LOXXSet to help mature your LOXX, tiny rubber bands and band removal tool. Be sure to schedule your follow-up visit before you leave. Good maintenance is the key to gorgeous ROXXLOXX from day one onward.
(Time may be divided up to manage client's sitting time.)
Third Visit: Sampoo/CleanseThis visit should be scheduled 7-10 days after creation date. Your Specialist will monitor the integrity of your LOXX, demo how to cleanse, dry, and remove bands. We will discuss the correct process for ongoing cleaning care of your LOXX
Third Visit: Follow-upThis visit should be scheduled after at least three shampooings, which is usually within one month from the date of your Foundation Session. Your Specialist will monitor the integrity of your locks, refresh them and give you an idea of how long the stabilizing process is likely to take. You can also begin discussing styling tips for the 'total look' that's right for you!
On-going follow up visitsWe recommend scheduling your first few refresh appointments at 4 to 6 week intervals to easily monitor the progress of your locks. This way the progress of your locks can be easily monitored. As your locks mature, your Specialist will be able to determine how often you will need to come in for re-tightening on a regular basis. The average time between visits is 4-6 weeks, depending on the hair type and rate of growth.
RoxxLoxx Foundation Package
- *Base price for the RoxxLoxx package is $1200 for the first 4 inches of hair.
- Length, density, head size and the size of ROXXLOXX(tm) determine additional costs.
- $100 per inch after the first 4 inches of hair.
- Your $50 Consultation Fee will be applied to your $250 deposit (totaling $300), which is due at the time of booking. ALL deposits are NON-refundable
- At the time of $250 deposit, all package appointments are booked and confirmed.
- Deposit is non-refundable, scheduling notice 5 business days.
- Balance is due the day of establishment.
- Your first refresh must be scheduled and performed no later than 4 weeks after your establishment
- $105 for the first 2.5 hours of service.
- $50 hourly rate after the first 2.5 hours of service.
*At the time of evaluation and all follow up appointments, hair must be clean, and free of ALL extensions, heavy oils and conditioners.